Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Super8 Camera? Which one to get?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chaunceytanton's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I found this sight tonight and was wondering if anyone could help me to find the best camera for me and my needs. I am looking for a Super8 with.....time lapse capabilities, rotating or ability to change lenses, with quality images at decent price. Maximum $300. thanks so much. chauncey

  2. #2
    TA152
    Guest TA152's Avatar

    Post

    Do not know if the following meets your price requirement but it is a suggested list over the "magnificient 7" S8 cams, but there are more of course.

    http://server42.hypermart.net/super8...formation.html

    http://server42.hypermart.net/super8/

    R

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Konton's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2000
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I can't believe you referenced my old website. I'm so embarrassed.

  4. #4
    TA152
    Guest TA152's Avatar

    Post

    Good as new?

    Put in a transfer link?

    R

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •